JoJo's Gift Shoppe Sale!

I'm still around. I hosted a friend for a week here in Guatemala and it was Great! I sewed something and will post more on that later...


I just got this email and wanted to share...


One Dollar Fat Quarters and JoJo's:
http://store.jojosgiftshoppe.com/stores_app/Browse_dept_items.asp?Store_id=782&_id=17&categ_id=72&parent_ids=0

MORE from the email:


This week’s theme is quilts that incorporate embroidery/stitchery and is sponsored
by Jojo’s Quilt and Gift Shoppe who has prepared a fabulous gift basket
for the lucky winner. See more below.
To enter the weekly contest, read the rules and guidelines,
then
submit your quilt photo by Thursday evening (EDT). Voting will start on Friday and last
until Sunday night.

I'm not able to buy anything right now, trying to get flights home for maternity leave! So go a shop and have fun!!!!

*hugs*
Jackie

Disclaimer: I am not paid, compensated, or gifted by posting this here. I am a Quilter with a Desire to SHARE Resources I use for my hobby :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info! I just submitted my Garden Party quilt in this weeks contest. Please vote for me on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for Posting Jackie :)
    ~Joelle
    Jojo's Quilt and Gift Shoppe

    ReplyDelete

Oh, I would love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my post! How Exciting! Thanks and Bless you! *hugs* - Jackie