- I miss my sewing machine.
- I miss trying to put material together.
- I miss cutting material/pieces.
- I miss my sewing friends/group in Guatemala.
- I even have had little time to keep up with the quilting/sewing blogs I Subscribe to/ Follow, etc!
|taken Jan 24th 38w3d|
baby is lower
I will say I took a Crochet class at a JoAnn's in December. It has helped me with my need to do hand-work! I haven't done much, and I am not that good, but I am still practicing, when I can. I also had gotten curious about this coupon craze that has seem to come back with out economy struggles. I have found that sitting and clipping coupons with scissors (not a paper cutter) has helped with my want to cut fabric! Hillarious HUH!? It's fun to do and I mainly clip them and send them to friends who really rock at this coupon craze! I keep the ones for the products that we buy, but it's not much. Coupons seem to make me buy things I would not have normally bought anyway! LOL
Anyway. I miss you all and know this is a season, but wanted to post! We're due anytime! Well the date is Feb 4th but we know baby picks the date! :)