Butterfly with points, quilt

Many boxes of fabric and unfinished quilts were donated to me (Oct 2008), and the quilt group I am in (we do charity quilts, primarily baby dedication quilts). This quilt top was sent all done except no backing and being quilted. So we married it with some rare large sized fabric (we rarely have large pieces but others in the group got donations too).
I sewed on the backing, birthed it and maching quilted a diagonal. The quilt top came with a matching Pillow, with I also sewed a back to and left a hole to fill with batting. The embroidered butterfly was already done. I do not know who did this, but we thank who ever did. It is now ready for someone who needs a blanket and this one is real special!








*hugs*
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, I would love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my post! How Exciting! Thanks and Bless you! *hugs* - Jackie