She likes the Tiered Ruffled Skirt

This morning, I gave my daughter the skirt I made for her. My first skirt made (other than 8th grade home ec class) and her first long skirt! We’re a happy home today! J
Enjoy!






We will make another one and maybe one with more tiers soon!

I am adding that I bought the fabric with Christmas gift money (to buy myself whatever I wanted! and I chose fabric. I've never bought "good quality" fabric! only the $1/yd or less!) from SEW MAMA SEW . it is the Floral Sky collection their photo of the fabric is darker in pink, not sure why. But I did but the blue, purple, and green too. They are GREAT QUALITY and versitile!


*HUGS*
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, I would love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my post! How Exciting! Thanks and Bless you! *hugs* - Jackie