Neighborhood Block Swap Finished

I am done with my neighborhood blocks for the swap. Now to get them stateside ASAP!

It is my first swap! I hope the group goes easy on me. This was my first time doing fused applique. My machine had 8 stitches. I am limited on thread so I just used one color. Oh I hope they extend grace to me and forgive me for any short comings.

I love them and had fun and learned a LOT! Did I mention I learned a Lot? ;) in a very good way, too!

*hugs*
Jackie

here they are, please go easy on me... (i have 3 kids 5, 3, and almost 1!!) lol










:)

1 comment:

  1. Very good! I wouldn't attempt to do anything like that - Hee Hee!

    ReplyDelete

Oh, I would love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my post! How Exciting! Thanks and Bless you! *hugs* - Jackie